• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD .54 cal. Ball Block

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Two Feathers

62 Cal.
MLF Sponsor
Reaction score
Howdy folks, Two Feathers here:

I have a .54 cal. ball block for sale. The price on this first one is $10.00 + $5.00 s&h USD’s to all 50 U.S. states.

This ball block will be slightly less expensive than the same ones in the future, due to a slight imperfection? There’s chip out of the wood. If you look at the upper Left hole in the rear view, you’ll see it. This chip causes NO issues what so ever. The ball block will still function just fine!

YES...the holes ARE staggered just a bit, it's not your eyes. ;) The block is made of Poplar. It’s shaped in the traditional “cutting board” design. It measures 2.625” (2-5/8”) wide, 5.0” long, and .75” (3/4”) thick. It has been oiled with linseed oil all holes are counter sunk for easy loading. There is a 3/16” thong hole. The block contains 12 (a dozen) holes just the correct size for a lubed, patched, .54 caliber round ball.

That’s more than enough ammo for a woods walk or a day of hunting.

My Two Feathers signature is burned into the lower part of the block and .54 is burned in at the top as well.

There’s not really anything special about this ball block, other than its convenience. It’ll be right at home hangin’ from your bag strap on your next Deer, Bear, Turkey or other hunt.

I ship/sell to Canada, but all prices are in USD$ to the 50 United states. Shipping outside of there is costly. Prices will vary accordingly.

I CANNOT stress this enough: please, please, please, use the PayPal friends option when sending funds, otherwise I LOSE 3+ %. I also take postal or bank money orders. MO’s will add 1 week for travel time. I ship same day as funds are received, the exceptions are Federal holidays, Sundays, PO hours, and severe weather.

If interested PM me here. As always, thanks for looking.
God bless:
Two Feathers

Attachments

• .54 cal. ball block 001 edited 30.jpg
    .54 cal. ball block 001 edited 30.jpg
    188.4 KB · Views: 84
  • .54 cal. ball block 002 edited 30.jpg
    .54 cal. ball block 002 edited 30.jpg
    186.8 KB · Views: 84
  • .54 cal. ball block 003 edited 30.jpg
    .54 cal. ball block 003 edited 30.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 63