• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Mississippi Shooters?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I belong too a club in Ashland Mississippi..

Hatchie Run Longrifles…

5660BD3E-DEE5-4F07-9E50-55008F9D63D9.jpeg

I’m not in that area, I just go there too camp & shoot! 🤣👍

I’m from NW Alabama, beautiful area along the Tennessee River..

I now live in Northern Tennessee, 35 miles, as the crow flies South of the Land between the Lakes…👍

A36AB24F-63A7-4E54-9D1D-61C5EBD2F4D0.jpeg

Just below the Kentucky line…Ft Campbell area..
But more West.
I’m 4 miles from the Tennessee river, East bank..

I looked on the NMLRA website and there are only two clubs listed in Mississippi Hatchie Run and the other is on the coast. Sadly, there aren’t any clubs listed in Alabama.

The Whitewater club too my understanding is in Alabama. Ariton Alabama according too the pic above.
They may not be a NMLRA club however..👍

Looks like it’s on the Eastern side of Alabama…. For some reason o thought it was closer too the Mississippi state line…

That’s way up there! Y’all have a sizable number of members?

I’m not sure on the number of members…
Theirs several who don’t not attend any events anymore..
Mostly for health reasons..

If I’m not mistaken there were 30 + camps there last Fall..
That’s including the tin tee pees..

Are you near Natchez?
I’m a ways from Natchez. Down here in Wayne county. I’m gonna ask around and keep looking for other shooters who may be around here. I haven’t belonged to a club since the 70’s but I would really enjoy getting back to attending some monthly shooting matches. I used to really enjoy that.

Back