• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

1 for 4

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

410-er

50 Cal.
Reaction score
Took the English 14ga out today for squirrel.When I shoot her I need to put my thumb on the rib,put the front sight on top of my thumb and keep my head up.Should have had a couple more that were easy but missed.
6401286749_fc22ee1338_z.jpg

So, you have to shoot this fowler with a "rule of thumb", so to speak. I think that's neat. Nice morning out, eh? :thumbsup:

Beautiful day and beautiful gun! :applause: I love English 14 bores...who built yours and what specific load combination do you use? Thanks for sharing :hatsoff: your special day with us.

W.Richards with 35" barrels.
Load was 70grs of FFg and 1 1/8oz #6's.
Plan on working on loads/patterns in 2 weeks.

Back