• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

2 yr old

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Im gonna call this one a 2 yr old. I got on a good bird this morning but he had lots of female friends with him an no matter what I done I could not make the hens come in so they finally drifted on off. I stayed in the general area all day but never heard another gobble. I got about 50 maybe 75 yrds from the truck an called on the ole lynch box one more time. Boom. He was about 150 yrds so I cut the distance in half an talked this love sick 2 yr old in to about 22 yrds or so an then let Achilles talk. Blew off a little of the beard but that just goes with it. He has a 8 inch beard an half inch spurs an bout 16/17 lbs, Heard his first gobble at 2pm an he gobbled his last at 2:30

Way to go WB!!! :thumbsup:

I've been watching a couple of flocks here in Indiana today and it seems April 22 is a century away. :haha:

Can't wait to get after one and you aren't helping friend! :slap:

Congrats, Skychief. :hatsoff:

Congratulations again Sir. :hatsoff:
So, you have a 3 year old and a 2 year old so far, sounds like a count down... :wink:

Back