• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

25th Anniversary TC Hawkins

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Valkyrie45

32 Cal.
Reaction score
a couple years ago I was able to pick up a beautiful 25th Anniversary TC Hawkins 50 caliber ML. It is in like new condition and has not been shot over a dozen times.

Any idea of the value of this anniversary edition ML?

B Street said:
a couple years ago I was able to pick up a beautiful 25th Anniversary TC Hawkins 50 caliber ML. It is in like new condition and has not been shot over a dozen times.

Any idea of the value of this anniversary edition ML?

I have one I got five years ago that came with a .32 cal GM barrel. Good condition. I got it at a flea market for $225. It was worth that without the .32 cal barrel. I put the .32 cal barrel on another stock and shoot it some. I don't know the market price for the anniversary Hawken. Mine has a serial # 1 less than half a million. I don't shoot it. I have others to shoot.

You might try sending a Personal Topic (PT) to one of our members named roundball.

At one time, he had a large number of TC Hawkens and he knows a great deal about them and their values.

Here is a link to his Muzzleloading Forum "Home".

Just click on the "Start Private Topic" button at the top of his home page and write whatever you want to tell or ask him. Enter it just like you would a regular post and he'll get it.
http://www.muzzleloadingforum.com/fusionbb/showuser.php?uid/193/

Last edited by a moderator:
Checking through previous sales of that rifle on the net, the price is all over the place. It doesn't seem to hold much more value than any other standard issue T/C Hawken. But the general prices do indicate that it has some small value above the standard issue rifle. I am guessing they made alot of them.
Now I only spent about 15 minutes digging, so take anything I said with salt.

Local member Cutshurt had one a few years back in very good condition, (it was purty) he sold it for $700.
He'd had several offers and simply preferd having it, when he decided to sell it - it was gone,
There was no hesitation/problem finding a buyer.
That was maybe 4 yrs ago.

"... the price is all over the place. It doesn't seem to hold much more value than any other standard issue T/C Hawken."

This is also my findings. There is just no way to tell what one is worth over the same gun that is not the 25th Anniversary edition. The price is all over the place and you don't know if the higher priced guns actually sell. :hmm:
I got one from a local pawn shop a few years ago for $175. I gave it to my son who shoots it all the time. It is a 50 cal. I never heard of or even knew TC made one in 32 cal. That may have some bearing on worth. :idunno:

says the 32 barrel is a green mountain. probably why ya never heard of it.

Back