• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

28th Annual Southeastern Primitive Rendezvous

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pitgame

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Sorry for the last minute alert, but I only found out about it this morning. 28th Annual Southeastern Primitive Rendezvous March 29-April 5 2008 at Blackwater Park, Jasper, Alabama.

The Booshway is James Vaughn 205-903-2614, Segundo Jim Mcgee 205-674-9890

From old 78 in Jasper turn north on airport rd for about 3.6 miles. Cross over Curry hwy (Al 257) to S. Lowell for about 1/2 mile to Stop sign turn left on plum st. then right on bluegrass lane continue to Blackwater park

Hope to see you there

Scott Baker

Yes it is open to the public. This is the NMRA's South eastern rondy. I just found out about it today. I went out to it, but being so late in the day decided to go back tomorrow. They have a good sized gathering. It is a little hard to find.
Old Charlie

Latest posts

Back