• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

2nd squirrel for the new englander!!!!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrevorAaron

40 Cal.
Reaction score
i went outthe other morning and sat there for about an hour and saw 3-5 squirrels. i cant tell if there the same one ive already counted or not. but they where jumping every where. well one stoped about 15-20 yards in front of me and i missed. so i waited and that rat came right back to look at me from thatsame spot..well this time i let him have it in the neck..the exit hole is in the back. he was good lunch that day!! herer are some pics..
2ndsquirrel-1.jpg
sqirrelrb.jpg
kkkkkkkkkkkk.jpg

Good goin'! :thumbsup:

A lot of times you can just sit still for 15 minutes and shoot another out of the same tree when they're thick like that. Squirrels have short memories.

Back