• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

2nd Tom with the double 12 caplock

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KyFlintlock

50 Cal.
Reaction score
I called this 24lb tom up in the eve the next day around 6pm yelping with my voice to 20 yards, he must have been 1/2 deaf! :rotf:

wessky02a.jpg

Good luck when you get out.
Wess

Well now that just don't seem fair. :grin: Congrats. So you called him with just your voice? How many times did people call you a turkey growing up? :rotf: Looks like a REAL big phesant in that pic. :grin:

Well congrats on not one but TWO .. way to go Wess.
Waiting for season opener here in PA. Hope to just have half the success, one is the limit here.

Thanks guys, I wish I had the $$ to hit WV, but alas with the gas prices I do not.

As far as folks calling me a turkey, not too many. It was always a JackAss! :rotf:

Good luck when you get out.
Wess

Back