• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

30 days till fall turkey season!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dbutch

58 Cal.
Reaction score
Been perfecting pattern loads for a new 12 ga. barrel (Pedersoli Mortimer in flint)
Any one else looking forward to chasing birds?
Wisconsin's fall opener is Sept 15 th same as squirrel,grouse etc.
The silly season is fast approaching...Good luck out there...dan

Fall turkey in Nebraska starts September 15th and end January 31st 2014. I get three birds on one tag.

Turkey dinner with sweat tators.

Sept 28 to Oct 27 in MN. One bird, either sex.

I have never gotten a Fall turkey license, but might this year. Getting one, if it happens, will be incidental to bow hunting deer. Once bow season opens I'm 100% devoted to deer until the regular tag is filled with a mature buck. Which is the reason I usually don't get a turkey license as I know the instant I shoot at a darned turkey, I'll look up to see a giant buck watching the action, then slipping away!

Our fall season (deer and turkey) opened 3 weeks ago, and so far its been exciting. Missed 2 turkeys with my crossbow so far, 1 gobbler and one jake. Both times the arrow went right over his back :shake: But Im learning :wink:

Latest posts

Back