• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

.32 cal in Traditions Crockett or Cherokee?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I have a opportunity to purchase either a .32 cal in Traditions Crockett or Cherokee, which one would you choose any why.

This is a excellent site, glad I found it.

Thanks for your Help
Harpy

I don't know anything about the Cherokee, but the Traditions Crocket is a find shootin lil rifle & a great buy for the money. The one I had wouls shoot nickle sized groups at 30 yards right out of the box. Also their service dept was more than cordial & wonderful to work with.

...and if the reference to Cherokee means a TC Cherokee, parts availability is already a major issue since it was discontinued so long ago...

I had a .32 caliber T/C Cherokee before, it was the best varmit gun I ever had...

I always liked T/C guns though, I just wished they offered the Cherokee in flint...

The whole muzzleloader is sleek looking, light weight and a pleasure to shoot.

Back