• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

.32 Percussion Left-hand?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Burntbrows

32 Cal.
Reaction score
I'd love to lay my mitts on a traditionally styled new .32 percussion sidelock designed for lefties, but know of none produced by the major manufacturers. Does such a beast exist, or am I doomed(!)to pay for a custom job?

Thanks!

Dixie has the .32 Mountain Rifle in lefty. In fact, the lefty version was all they had left listed last time I looked.

I haven't been able to find a .32 left-hand on the DGW site -- can you please post a link to the page?

I have a left-handed .32 CVA "Squirrel Hunter" ...they discontinued the model a long time ago, but you might still find one in kit form...they closed out the kits by selling them to a catalog-based discounter named 'C.O.M.B.s'
I paid $45 for my kit back when...worth looking for...otherwise, Dixie's Southern Mtn Rifle in .32 and LH is all I know of...Hank

Back