• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

WANTED .36 Cal Molds

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sure am happy with my Lee 2 cavity .350 mold, leaves no sprue. Titan reloading is a great place to buy from.

I have always gone for Lyman for the steel v. Lee aluminum. Maybe I'll try one though. The price is certainly right.
I have lots of molds from lots of different makers. For round ball molds I have rcbs, TC, Lachmiller, ideal, Lyman and Lee. The Lee are definitely the better round ball molds in my opinion. Virtually no sprue. And like you said, the price is right!

Back