• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

WANTED 36 colt bullets

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Good morning all I am looking for some 36 caliber from Colt cartridge works style.not lee for my 1851 navy.Any suggestions would be great.

Howdy sir.
It could matter a big bunch as to what brand your piece is.
Different outfits are making their chambers different diameters.
By example, these have a tail end made to fit Pietta's but they're too small for Uberti's.
blocks and plug 1.jpg

Also, for a 1851 it mite (maybe) matter how long it is and how it fits into the chamber 'cause of the space beneath the ram sometimes plays into what bullet you can rotate into position.
ram clearance.jpg

I was just stating the ones in the picture aren't colt cartridge works bullets. It is my understanding that all the colt cartridge works bullets are the same dimensions. I too would possibly be interested in purchasing some, depending on the price as I was considering purchasing the mold myself, but I would also have to buy everything involved with a casting operation as I am new and have never attempted such. I currently make my paper cartridges with roundball for the .36 colt pocket police.... 40 fit inside an altoid can

Attachments

• 20230304_233859.jpg
    20230304_233859.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back