• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

38 days till ML season

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hobbles

50 Cal.
Reaction score
Afternoon Boys
Got my first blind done on the property, 5 more to go,, It finaly droped into the 70's today and it's nice, Be nicer when it hit's the 60's.
in the back down's

mid to low 40's tonight here in PA, hunting seasons around the corner :applause: :hatsoff: :v ...........bob

Kentucky will be my first flintlock hunt this yr. Going up there for about a wk of bow hunting and take my flintlock to hunt the muzzle loader hunt in Sloughs on Oct. 21 and 22..then go cross the river into Ill. for a couple more wks of bow hunting in Shawnee.

Hoyt:
Here's a tip for your hunt up in these parts this year - the mast crop, at least on the east side of the state, is terrible this year - a freeze late in the spring killed off blooms on the nut and fruit trees, many didn't come back, result is a very thin mast crop this year. Deer should be moving a lot in search of food, scout your hunting area for the few nut producing White Oaks and stake them out, you should do well :thumbsup:

Back