• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

3rd Annual Standish Spring Muster

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pvt_McCracken

32 Cal.
Reaction score
June 1-3, 2007

Standish, Michigan

Reenactment from 1750-1785 time period.

We are planning for the 3rd Annual Standish Spring Muster, located in Standish, Michigan. This event is a historical renenactment of our countries past from the early French explores through the French and Indian War, and finishing up after the American Revolution.

I created this event to give our Middle school students and the surrounding area schools a first hand chance to peer into our past. In a typical social studies textbooks, these important time period in our history is usually have 2 or sometimes 3 chapters in the entire book!

You are probably asking yourself "I have never heard of this event before, why bother". You are correct, you haven't heard about this event before, because we didn't publish this event in Smoke N Fire, or online.

We wanted to work the kinks out and make sure that we could handle an event in our community.

Wait, before you click out of this posting, there's more...

Throughout the event we will have
Woods, straw, ice delivered to your camp

Clean Showers, and restrooms

A free non- alcoholic hospitality room
Pop, coffee, ice tea, cookies, cakes, etc...

HIGHLIGHTS
For this event we have about 65 acres of woods, with a creek and bridges running throughout the woods, for numerous woodland tacticals. Expect to use about 100+ rounds during this 3 day event.

FREE Food provided Thursday & Friday night during set ups. (Brats/Hot Dogs, salads)

Friday is a teaching day, with community school children, lunch provided.

Saturday,

FREE pancake breakfast,

At night Free pig roast

and much much more.

We have enough room at our site to spread all the groups out. Natives being located in the woods, French on one side of the grounds, the British on the other side.

The first year we had 42 people attend our event, last year in the driven rain storm we had 74 people, this year, the sky is the limit

If you would want more info for your group,then please let me know.

Jeff Katt

I am sorry I forgot to put the important information on the posting.
[url] http://ms.standish-sterling.org[/url]

Look for the "Spring Muster" button on the left hand side.

or email me for more info at

[email protected]

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back