• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

41* + 23mph wind + 12 ft in the air

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roundball

Cannon
Reaction score
Any questions ?????

111507InladderstandGoexcap.jpg

Lung shot or heart shot? :rotf:

I don't often hunt in a tree stand. This year I bowhunted from one. A squall came through and I was riding the stupid tree such that I was afraid to try climbing down out of it (I went for about 18 feet - why scrimp?). Then it stopped as suddenly as it had started and the sun came out!

30 minutes later I had an arrow in a deer and life was good.

Warm, though. It was 60º and is still warm. We were in the 60º's again this week. Unheard of hereabouts in mid November. Lots of concern that the maple trees are stressed out and will suffer.

Yep, one. Why the heck weren't you in one of yer ground blinds? :youcrazy: :haha:

thats not wilson, thats the booger man.. :rotf: :rotf:

..ttfn..grampa..

wait a minute here... 61 in ny and 41 in NC ??? must be the el ninooo.

Birddog6 said:
roundball said:
Any questions ?????

Yes, is that hat legal ???

I sure hope so...been wearing them for years and[url] years...regs[/url] read:

"...a cap or hat made of hunter orange material or an outer garment of hunter orange visible from all sides..."

No mention of needing to be solid vs. camo or any minimum # of square inches, etc

Last edited by a moderator:
That is why I asked. Our Orange hats cannot have cammo on them or a large Logo on them.

Back