• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

.45/70 Revolver

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mariredden

32 Cal
Reaction score
We have a .45/70 revolver. It has Firearms Specialties Fulton, Mich stamped on the side and then on the back it has Powder Horn Gun Shop 2862-25 Cleveland, Oh. Underneath it has seriel no 10 Exper stamped on it. We have no other info. It has been in the family for quite a few years but we don’t know where it came from or the value of anything. Any help would be great!
B7625C47-98D8-4C89-98DE-2102E85DC7BC.jpeg
7E9394F9-158C-4535-8BB1-8B99C9F97ECD.jpeg
0482BF8F-59E8-4FAE-8544-C6E4E8A486B7.jpeg
268ECBE2-5460-4521-9349-5B2422A2092C.jpeg

Your pistol is too modern to discuss here, this is a Traditional Muzzle Loading Forum.

Do a search for the "The High Road" forum, they can help you there.

Your pistol is too modern to discuss here, this is a Traditional Muzzle Loading Forum.

Do a search for the "The High Road" forum, they can help you there.

I appreciate the help. I don’t know anything about guns or where to even start so I found this website and posted here. Thank you for the feedback!

Zonie: please forgive me for responding to this post. I will take it offline as soon as my post is completed.

Dear Sir or Madam,

OMG! Please do not entertain any offers on this unique revolver until you hear what I have to say.

I have been investigating any and all revolvers made by Firearms Specialties. They are all handmade by R.G Wilson, originally from Fulton MI, but somewhat later ones were from Owosso MI.

Yours is the first one I have seen with any affiliation to a Cleveland afterstamp.

As the forum rules here forbid cartridge revolvers, please contact me via email. I have much info that you may very much need as a dealer or as an individual.

[email protected]

Regards,

Jim

We have a .45/70 revolver. It has Firearms Specialties Fulton, Mich stamped on the side and then on the back it has Powder Horn Gun Shop 2862-25 Cleveland, Oh. Underneath it has seriel no 10 Exper stamped on it. We have no other info. It has been in the family for quite a few years but we don’t know where it came from or the value of anything. Any help would be great!View attachment 46168View attachment 46169View attachment 46170View attachment 46171
it is definitely hand stamped not roll stamped.

I'll leave this thread up for you folks to read for one day. Then, I am going to delete the whole thing.

It is against the forum rules to talk about guns that shoot modern cartridges outside of the Premium Members area of the forum.
The modern gun thread Gun Tramp mentioned is in the Premium Member section. That is the only reason modern guns are being discussed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back