• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

FOR SALE .45 Belt Flintlock Pistol

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrailWalker

36 Cl.
Reaction score
Up for grabs is a small flintlock pistol. It sports a cut down .45 caliber Colerain barrel and Davis “Becky” lock. Inletting’s good but not perfect. It’s a great sparker with a light trigger. Comes with the shown box, brass cleaning rod and an antler primer/bone vent pick.

A bit of a back-story here:

I purchased this several months ago from another member on the forum only to discover that it had a crack in the frizzen. I purchased a new frizzen and had the lock tuned by a local blacksmith/gunsmith to the tune of about $100. The stock had a couple of very minute cracks, and I used some Acraglas to help stabilize things and bed the barrel. Unfortunately, despite using copious amounts of the releasing agent, I can’t get the barrel to separate! I didn’t want to risk damaging things, so I opted to just leave it. I haven’t had any issues whatsoever with cracks spreading since applying bedding.

Got questions? Please don’t hesitate to ask!

I’m asking $450 shipped, and I accept most forms of payment to include electronic options.

Attachments

• IMG_4043.jpeg
    IMG_4043.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_2526.jpeg
    IMG_2526.jpeg
    4.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2529.jpeg
    IMG_2529.jpeg
    4.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2530.jpeg
    IMG_2530.jpeg