• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

.54 cal. Renegade

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJTBONE

36 Cal.
Reaction score
What would you consider a good price for a used renegade.54cal.in good condition? I am looking at one for $195.00. Is this good? TBONE

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a good price. How is the barrel? I payed $450 for a left handed .54 cal renegade in mint condition. love the gun, and I'm sure you will too.

A year or two ago that would be around the average price now people find guns seem to hold their value. I have one love it and would buy another for that price if it were in good shape but am looking for a nice 54 hawken for that price as well.

Barrel looks real nice, well taken care of, I am going to pick it up monday. Thanks guys

Yep, go buy it. Picked my .54 Renegade up a couple years ago for $200. It's been a great gun. Let us know how you made out.

Back