• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

54 Investarm percussion

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a sporterized Investarms Hawken 54cal from Cabela's
and after making a few adjustments to the sights, I put two bullets in the same hole last week. They were 4inches low and dead center! All I have done to the rifle is installed a XS Ghost Ring sight system...I'm very pleased.

Cat I have the same rifle. I use PyrodexRs .530 rb and .15 pillow ticking. My rifle shoots great and I am planning to take it hunting this year.

IronMan

well now, Is it a "cabelas" hawkin? Or an "Investarms" hawkin? there is a differance. Is it the nickle/"chrome" plated bore or iron? Those firearms are the same as saying,,"I shoot a lyman.",or I shoot a T/C!

I understand yer new to what you figger is "slow-twst" but you cain't group guns like that and expect a real answer.

Tell ya what. Invest arms? and true accuracy? you need a patch alot heavier than .015!!

truth.
sorry moderators,,,,,I've done that,,? cant ya help???????????

Howdy,.... "tacks/NOLDGUY/3times"!!

rollingb

im guessing the point is they are all made by investarm you could of fooled me till i looked up manf in the dixie cat gps made by invest! :front:

Back