• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

9 hours until the opener

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jethro224

Reaction score
Nine hours from now I'll be hunkered in a bush, freezin' my butt off, waitin' for the first rays of legal shooting light on our firearm deer opener. The GPR is by the front door with it's shootin' bag. Lunch is already packed and in the Jeep. I can't hardly wait! :youcrazy: :haha:

Good luck
Don't forget to take some T/P for when you're done hunkerin' down freezin yer butt off! :shocked2: :blah:

Thanks for the luck. :thumbsup:
The T/P is in the possibles/lunch bag... just in case. :wink: :)

Thanks Swampy. :grin:
8 hours and countin' now. I gotta hit the sack.
With any luck I'll be postin' a story this time tomorrow night. :)

Hi jethro,

a big Waidmanns Heil for you and best wishes. Hope you'll get a big buck. :thumbsup:

Today we get snow here again and it is forecast to be many. So good for hunting and getting my first red deer with ML.

Regards :hatsoff:

Kirrmeister

Back