• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

A 10ga. it is

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

texcl

50 Cal.
Reaction score
Well I settled on a chambers NE fowler in 10ga. for my new fowler, I have bought the barrel already but have not decided yet if I should wait on a new run on walnut or cherry stocks or take the last maple.

wow! are you excited?! that's three topics about your new gun, i think it's great! :thumbsup:

Heck yeah! I know that this gun is going to get a ton and I mean a ton of field time, I wish there were more traditional "fowl" hunters up here I think it would be great to have a big front stuffer waterfowl hunt.

I got a couple of guys from my station into duck hunting last year, I might have to convert them into black powder hunters eventually. I've only been on one or two duck hunts up here where we haven't limited out within 2 or 3 hours sometimes we limit out in 30 minutes, so I think hunting with a flintlock will just extend the fun. The hard part will be keeping the gun and powder from getting wet. It's a hard pack into my honey hole with a load of dekes and even harder with a limit of fat canadian mallards. But that's what makes it so good.

Latest posts

Back