• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

A couple squirrels (04Nov12)

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well, after church this morning, my littlest boy (5) wanted to go to the woods real bad so I decided to try out a new .36 squirrel rifle I got a couple months back.

We didn't see but 2. That rifle is a TACK DRIVER!!! I was tickled, that's for sure!

IMG_20121104_164525.jpg

See, right now I can't. LOL!

EDIT: I deleted my cookies and it came back after logging back on???? I don't really understand these electronic boxes.

Now the photo is there. That's a good looking rifle and bag. Great shooting on those squirrels.

Wonderful! Going hunting with you son is the true good story in your post! However what a nice gun! Is it a build or purchase ready to shoot? If so from whom and where... Nice tack driver. Do tell.

Honestly, I don't know the back story on this one. Its an older build I think but it was a deal I couldn't pass on and I'm very happy with it.

Back