• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

A few of mine!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RedOneFive

40 Cal
Reaction score
I kinda thought I might get a chance to shoot this weekend, but it's looking like wind and rain again. So we shall see..
I took em out back and admired them just in case the weather doesn't cooperate..
Trade gun 62, Im not sure on the builder.
Pennsylvania build by Marty Martin in 50
SMR by Jackie Brown in 54
And a CVA mountain in 50...

20240530_163155.jpg

Last edited:
I kinda thought I might get a chance to shoot this weekend, but it's looking like wind and rain again. So we shall see..
I took em out back and admired them just in case the weather doesn't cooperate..
Trade gun 62, Im not sure on the builder.
Pennsylvania build by Marty Martin in 50
SMR by Jackie Brown in 54
And a CVS mountain in 50...

View attachment 324288
I will take them ALL. HAHA.

This is a great picture. I have a cva mt rifle, this gives good reference as to size of other style rifles. Is the trade gun on the far right a good representation of size for that style gun?

This is a great picture. I have a cva mt rifle, this gives good reference as to size of other style rifles. Is the trade gun on the far right a good representation of size for that style gun?
Yes I believe so. It's right on par with others I've handled..

Back