• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

A good morning with the .32

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ron LaClair

In Rembrance
Reaction score
Yesterday day was a good time to be in the woods. The smell of fall, the familiar feel of the little .32... and sweet success

Brace_of_squirrelks.JPG

:bow: Man, I kin smell the squirrel stew already---complete with a chestnut puree & wine gravy---all you need is either some rarebit or quail breasts---WOW!!!!! :thumbsup:

That is a good photo, please tell us about the knife.
Yes it is a fine time of year

That's "Ole Rib Tickler" Made for me by Matt Lesniewski of ML Knives. It has an 8 1/2" blade, crown stage handle, 12 1/2" overall.

Here it is along side of a Bag knife that Matt also made.

Skinnin_time1.JPG

Hello from Germany,

nice rifle, nice knife and very nice squirrels. Waidmanns Heil!

Kirrmeister

Mountainman56 said:
Man that looks great. :thumbsup: What I wouldn't give to have some squirrels here.

You work on a nut farm and there's not a squirrel within 100 miles.

Only in Texas!

:rotf:

BTW, Nice hunt Longhunter!
I miss the autumn woods.

HD

Ghetto,If ya'll don't have them aim-a-dillos a scratchin'up all your woods you probably will have before long .I can remember when we didn't have em' till them dang fire ants showed up,But they do make a fine target after a long mornings hunt :hatsoff:

Sounds like a great hunt NWTF,Thanks for posting the pics. :thumbsup: I got my eye on a 32 GM barrel myself.

Nice pic and a nice brace of squirrel critters there, looks like you and that .32 get along just fine.

Nice NWTF :bow: Another back woods left handed hillbilly showing how's it's done!!
Hay I see you have a new avitar it looks cool can you post the pic full size for us hard to see folks.
:hatsoff:

Back