• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

A newbie, kinda

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scroggwe

40 Cal.
Reaction score
I've been a member here for about a year, but I haven't posted much. I've been mostly a lurker. I have been shooting blackpowder guns since 1972 when I bought my first muzzleloader, an 1863 Remington Zouave made by Navy Arms (which I no longer own). I mostly shoot military muzzleloaders, but my primary interest is with smoothbore flintlocks. I am a former Civil War reenactor and a former Texas Revolution reenactor. I mostly just target shoot now. I haven't been active on this forum, but probably will be now.

Bill Scroggins
Texas City, Texas

Well Bill S.

It's better late than never...

Glad you decided to post instead of lurk...

Sure gettin to be powerful lot of Texicans here abouts. :: welcome to the camp Bill. I got relatives down around the Houston area, in a place called Splendora. Ever heard of it? Again welcome, i think ya came to the right place. Right neigborly bunch here abouts.

Yeah, us Texians are everywhere!! :thumbsup: I live in Texas City, which is on the Gulf Coast between Houston and Galveston.

Bill S,
I guess i should say welcome back. member#223 wow
you have been lurking! glad you have decided to join in.i'm sure you have a lot to offer so jump in whenever can!
again welcome back and stay active

I am snake-eyes :thumbsup: :peace: :)

Back