• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

a shout out to my hunting brothers

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greenmtnboy

62 Cal.
Reaction score
hey all I don't get into town much, price of gas and hell I've been to town so I don't get to get on line much.
I am in the second week of hunter safety with my 7 yr old daughter so I have been able to get on a little more.
I just want to say I am VERY VERY impressed with all of out muzzleloader hunters on this forum.
:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
we sure could show Toby Bridges,Al Richardson(NMLRA hunting inli.. :bull: )and all the other skeptics a thing or two.
What I am saying is I don't get to say "good job" to each and every post of y'alls so I'm sayin' it now.
The members of the muzzleloading forum TRADITIONAL MUZZLELOADING HUNTING FORUM.

ROCKS!!!

I'd say your traditional ML hunting isn't too shabby itself...good turkey you took recently !
:hatsoff:

Most everyone DREAMS of living the lifestyle you do Nathan so its right back at ya as far as Im concerned. Keep those pics coming cause it gives this old redneck somthing intresting to look at :thumbsup:

Greenmntboy, Always enjoy your pics and stories. Maybe you should do a video. It might teach the skeptics of our sport a thing or two!! Dew

CHEERS to that !!

get that lil' gal some tags and point her towards the heard ...she'll do quite fine if she's anything like the ole man!

Enjoy your spring brother

Back