• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Across from the Rev. War Industrial Park

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ill Mendham

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hey all. Just found this board and have to say I am impressed by both the layout and the posters.

I just moved from Jersey City to Mendham NJ. I live across from the India Brook Natural area which has some great trails and I hike these pretty much daily. The valley is purported to be a Revolutionary War industrial park with iron mines, mills, and forges (some still standing) the town of Mendham also has a a tavern (the Blackhorse) which has been in operation since before the Revolutionary War.

I have always been proud of our county's history and I guess the spirits in these woods are undiluted because I have been getting into Revolutionary War history a bit. So you all will see me around here as I read and learn.

Welcome to the forum! An excellent place to learn - hope you'll contribute too and throw your 2 cents in from time to time. Enjoy!

Howdy & welcome to this site ill Mendham, it's invigorating to make your aquaintance. History leaves so much to the imagination, but it seems to become a little bit more real when our guns start booming & spitting fire & smoke like a 4th of July celebration! :blue:

ill Mendham,
Welcome to the forum glad to have you
with us. Great bunch of folks here and lots of good
information. Be sure to use the search feature of MLF
lots of great info in the archives.
again welcome and stay active
I am snake-eyes :hatsoff:

Just a welcome to the board from one who shares your interest in the War for Independence. :hatsoff:

Welcome to the best muzzleloading site on the net, hope you enjoy yourself! :hatsoff: :thumbsup:

Latest posts

Back