• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

after the yotes with flinter tommorow!!!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adkmountainken

40 Cal.
Reaction score
i'll be trying to call in and take a yote with my 45. flinter tommorow. will be the first time calling yotes with smokepole. should be exciting! will be using mouth calls and a decoy. first time this year so they shouldn't be spooked yet. take care and keep yer powder dry,
Ken

yea that should be fun, we got lots of them wer i live, ive been wanting to shoot one for awile now.It wil lbe interesting to shoot them with yer flinter.Before i howled to a bunch of ciyotes in the distance untill they got closer and closer and they came right into my yard it was pretty cool.

be sure to report back!!!
HAVE A SAFE AND HAPPY NEW YEAR
snake-eyes :peace: :) :thumbsup: :)

Hey Wess, I got a real good present while on the road in Ohio yesterday. I picked up some roadkill errr I mean some regalia on the way to the mother-in-laws house.

Told the wife well that made the whole trip worthwhile. LOL! It's the prettiest yote I've ever seen. He's red in color and real prime also. He's actually a little darker red than this pic shows I had to lighten it a little because of the shadows. Going to tan him and use him for a rug when I do shows for kids. They eat that stuff up. :redthumb:
IMGP0531.jpg

YMH&OS,
Chuck

Chuck,

Hey, that IS a nice looking coyote, he doesn't appear beat up at all! I think I am gonna try to tan the next one I stumble across, and I wouldn't mind getting a red and a gray fox too. I used to snare them long ago...but never kept any of the pelts (although I really didn't catch too many).

Good luck!
Wess

Back