• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

All my draw tags are in. Wish me luck

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
:surrender: Finally sat down with the book & worked out my 1st, 2nd, &3rd choice hunt code for deer, elk, and prong horn for the wife & I.

Then once I was mostly sure :confused: I went on line & got it done.

Have not yet decided on all my draw choices yet, but that ol april fools day is coming up fast!!

I've been putting off applying since sending all that $ for sheep, moose, goat, elk, deer,and pronghorn is quite painful. Its better they are waiting on me than I them. And after I apply I have to pick up my work out routine; jogging hills with increasing weight on the back.

Does that make sense?

I hear ya! I get to put in my draws for hunts here at home in april, so I'll have those to worry about too...

I got all my info and $$$ sent in to CO for an elk hunt, let's just hope the rest of the guys in our group did too! Now time to wait to see if we get drawn.

+1 on the workout routine. This low lander needs lots of tuning up to be able to handle the high Rockies.

Was there a reason you guys didn't fill out a group permit.? Even if you aren't close together I think you just put the group leaders CID number in the right slot. Been a couple years since I did a group. Prob do one next year. Good luck. :) Larry

About the altitude. Drink lots of water and don't push your self till you get used to the elevation. I got altitude sickness once about 20 years ago. I can still remember how bad I felt. :( Larry

Back