• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Alvin York Memorial Shoot

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what the date will be for the Alvin York Memorial Shoot will be in 2011. I assuem it will be the last Saturday in March but I have not seen anything official. :hmm:

It will be on March 26th. Just got the word. If you're on their mailing list you should get the details in a week or two by mail or e-mail.

well, tha means that10 or so members of my club will start spending more time on their bellies than on their feet...Hank

:grin: Well...yeah. The way I've been eating this Winter it's going to be tough. I told the fellers on another forum that I may have to make a cant block that will fit me. My belly is so round it's going to be hard to hold still without rocking back and forth.

Back