• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD AMR .45 Patriot Clone

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TrailWalker

36 Cl.
Reaction score
Up for grabs is an AMR Patriot clone. This one’s .45 caliber and is in excellent condition aside from the fact there’s no half-cock notch. I purchased it from a less-than-scrupulous seller on the forum sometime back and discovered that the notch had sheared off. I’d imagine that parts for this pistol are quite plentiful and that would be easy enough repair should someone care to do so. I opted to just be careful during the loading process. It’s a sweet shooter!

Asking $300 shipped. I accept most forms of payment to include electronic options.

Attachments

• IMG_3468.jpeg
    IMG_3468.jpeg
    5.4 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_3469.jpeg
    IMG_3469.jpeg
    4.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3470.jpeg
    IMG_3470.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3471.jpeg
    IMG_3471.jpeg
    4.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3472.jpeg
    IMG_3472.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3473.jpeg
    IMG_3473.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Now that’s more like it!

I’m sorry. The caliber’s listed on the barrel in one of the photos, but I see it’s not particularly obvious. This one’s a .45. I’ll get photos of the lock mortise and lock later tonight.

Sorry for the delay regarding the additional photos. Working late hours and have four young kids besides, so life is kinda’ hectic. I’ll do my darnedest to get them posted tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back