• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Another guy from California

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SEMitch

Pilgrim
Reaction score
I bought a Traditions Hawken rifle kit on a whim and recently started putting it together. A guy at our local range let me shoot his rifle one day and after that I thought I would pick up one of my own. Being brand new to BP I thought I better join a forum encase I need some help or had questions.

Hey welcome to the forum,
I'm up by Yosemite N.P.
Where are you from??
Mike C.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I'm located in the Bay Area and sometimes shoot at Richmond Rod & Gun.

Regards

Welcome, I'm a member at the Richmond Rod & Gun club. Come on out plenty of folks that shoot BP and are happy to help a fella out.

Back