• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Another Missouri old coot

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bpesteve

32 Cal.
Reaction score
I remember years ago while obsessively working up smokeless loads for my latest scope mounted maxi blaster seeing a few old coots at the far end of the range dinking around with nasty old smokepoles, hardly getting any shooting done it seemed at the time. Now I am one!

I've been dinking around with a .54 flint rifle for several years and someday the 16 gauge smooth rifle will get done. Probably retire most everything else when that happens - I'm looking forward to simplifying (and retiring!).

It's good to be here. :grin:

Welp....from one "Missouri old coot" to another...wecome! You should have known you were hopelessly addicted when you got your first whiff of black powder smoke. I've been shamelessly addicted for over 30 years now.

Which "Mo hills" be ye in?

Vic

man ,i wish some of you missouri guys lived down in semo then id have some shooting buddys. :bow:

Thanks for the welcome!

I'm SW of Columbia and fortunately close enough to Graf's to keep me in regular supply of BP.

Steve,
Welcome to the MLF,great to have you with
us.Great bunch of folks here to help with any
of your B/P questions. Visit often and contribute
when you can.
again welcome and stay active
Iam snake-eyes :hatsoff:

Two bellies

Where are you at. Im from Senath and Kennett area.
but moved north to get away form the cotton :rotf:?

bpesteve where are you aswell?

Back