• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Another ML Season has come to a close.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vietnam71

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Well another ML season has come and gone and I'm empty handed. I'm grateful for the opportunity to just sit out in the woods this year.

I had Open Heart Surgery in April and the Good Lord saw fit to keep me going a few more years. I've been away from the forum for quite awhile during my recovery.

This years hunting season has been special. I spent a lot of time with my best friends in the woods since my doctors did not want me hunting by myself.

I did not get the chance to take a shot but had fun just the same. I want to wish all my Muzzle loading friends a Very Merry Christmas and Joyous Holiday Season.

God Bless you all.
Charlie

Glad you were able to get out and about. Keep getting stronger for next year. Merry Christmas,Dan.

Glad to hear you came through that OK and as you know, you're lucky for the medical capabilities that let you be here alive and well.

Pearl Harbor Day was 15 years since my 4X bypass...also lucky to be here.

Enjoy your Christmas...
:thumbsup:

Good to hear your still above ground.

Got 3 this year in greene county NY. Two with the bow and one with a modern muzzleloader. Nothing with the old flintlock.

Better luck next year.

IF you know of any good shoots this winter between orange and greene counties, PM Me.

Glad you're here and ornery enough to whine about it! :wink: :haha: Been lucky myself and even with 67 years kicking me around, old ticker seem to be about the only thing working as God intended. Been out of the loop this season with other health reasons...spider and copperhead bites within 4 days will work real havoc on your innards...funny, but they're still ****** off at me for treating them so unkindly! Also been a little leery about going out again this season, after last year and the squirrel-o-rama I endured...afraid of ma Nature's woodland creatures! :haha:

God bless you too Charlie, great to hear you enjoyed the woods without all that infernal shooting ruining the party! :rotf:

Latest posts

Back