• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Any Michigan Hunters on this forum?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MI MAN

36 Cl.
Reaction score
I decided last year (at 52 years old) to build a traditional flintlock rifle And start deer hunting. I have no previous experience and do not have the opportunity of hunting with any experienced hunters to get started. I was going to try and lease some land but that I couldn’t find the time due Covid and work. Now I would like to find some public land and go out one or two days this coming week in Michigan’s zone three. My worry is pulling up at some state land and interfering with some others hunters because I do not know the routine. Anyone have any advice for me? Tribal knowledge type things? Basic technique? Thanks

Back