• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Any of you Southern boys turkey hunting yet?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skychief

69 Cal.
Reaction score
I'm getting antsy for turkey season to open here in Indiana. Need to hear from our Southerners here when you get afield to tide me over :haha: .

Let us know :thumbsup:

Best regards, Skychief

I've seen a couple turkeys while hog hunting, but our season doesn't start til April 2nd, so they got to walk away.

Saw two toms strutting with a Jake and eight hens here in North Carolina this past week, however our season does not start until April 9th.

Opens this tuesday for me. I have been seeing a few in the fields out on my route an have heard a couple gobble on the weekends. I wont get to hunt as much this yr due to an elderly mother

My son took my granddaughter hunting yesterday but he didn't scout ahead of time. They saw/heard nothing. The youth season was this weekend. Kids only.

The adults can't start hunting here until next Saturday. I'll be going out Wednesday to scout.

Skychief I will be going to South Texas on the 18th ,their season starts on the 19th . I will send some pics if successful . Tom :thumbsup:

Back