• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Anybody try these...

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blackfoot

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Hello all
Have any of you tried using Hornady #1 lead shot in a .32 cal muzzleloader?
They mic out at .300 and a friend says that they shoot great out of his .32 blue ridge with lubed patch ( not sure how thick his patch is ) , And they come in 5 pounds for about $10.00 ....sounds like it is Very cheap to shoot.

What do you all think?

Blackfoot

We-e-e doggies! Should do just the trick on polecats, squirrels and such, lead being hard to comeabouts up here in Bugtussle for us poor mountaineers, your idear made me frisky as a flea on a fat dog.

I have a friend that shoots buck shot in his .32 to squirrel hunt. I use it in my .31 revolver and they work just fine.

Berk

Gun shop here says they sell most of their 32 shooters boxes of them. It's the cheapest way to go.

Back