• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Arizona Elk Draw Drop Off Today

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MFP308

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Today was the last day to drop off our 2010 elk draw applications. Got mine in at 10:30 this morning. They usually have some workers out front of the Game and Fish Department building but I had to park and get out to place the envelope in the slot myself, better mojo that way you know. Even if I'm not drawn this year I plan going up to play in the hills and watch elk anyway. Beautiful animals. Wish me luck!

Mike

Yeah this would be #3 for me as well. Let's keep our fingers crossed! I would ask what units you put in for but that might give others ideas.

Mike

More GOOD LUCK! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Dusty :wink:

Back