• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD Ash Stocked 36 Cal. Bedford

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have a newly built Ash stocked 36 caliber Bedford Style rifle for sale. The specifications are below. I am asking a no haggle price of $1,100 plus shipping and insurance. I take money orders and I think I am able to now take credit cards. If that works for you, we can get on the phone and try it. It has not been fired. The only trade I am possibly interested in would be a Harpers Ferry 1803 rifle in like new condition.

Bedford Style Rifle

Percussion

Brass Hardware

Brass Thimbles

Built by B. Hamlin (Me)

Ash Stock - AF Finish / Chambers Oil

Browned barrel and lock

L&R Bedford Double Set Trigger

L&R Bedford Lock

MLBS 13/16” barrel 36 caliber 42” long barrel

Twist 1-48

13 1/2 LOP

4 1/4” Drop

Rear Sight is TOW - RS-FG-14

Built June 20, 2019

36BedA.jpg
36Bedb.jpg
36Bedc.jpg
36Bedd.jpg
36Bede.jpg
36Bedf.jpg
36Bedg.jpg
36Bedh.jpg
36BedI.jpg
36Bedj.jpg

Here is one last picture. Please note there is a brass insert at the rear of the tang. I had a small piece of wood chip during a barrel removal and decided to inlet it out and put the brass in as a filler/decorative piece.

36Bedk.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back