• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Attention Colorado elk hunters!!!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CWC

40 Cal.
Reaction score
If you're a CO elk hunter I have a deal for you! I'd like to offer my services helping out with your camp chores, elk quartering and hauling, and doing whatever else I can to make myself useful. All I ask in return is that you let me tag along as a non-hunting helper. Here's why I want to join you....

I'll be making my first ever attempt at elk hunting 11/21-11/29. I just moved to CO a month ago and don't have a group to go with, so I'll most likely be hunting on my on. Before I go out on my own, I'd like to see first hand what elk hunting is all about, and hopefully pick up some tricks of the trade from a more experienced hunter.

If you'd be willing to let me tag along please PM me. Also, PM me if there's anyone who is planning on hunting GMU 28 &37 during 11/21-11/29 and would like to team up. Thanks!

Things will be all different during the later seasons than in September. :shocked2: Weather and pressure will completely re-distribute the elk. Also, a whole different style of hunting in September (rut, calling) as opposed to later.

marmotslayer said:
Things will be all different during the later seasons than in September. :shocked2: Weather and pressure will completely re-distribute the elk. Also, a whole different style of hunting in September (rut, calling) as opposed to later.

Any chance to get out in the field would give me more experience than I have now. So are you offering to help me out? :wink:

Back