• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You look:

A) Beat.

B) Tired.

C) Just woke up and needin' some 'joe'.

D) Wondering: "What the h*ll's goin' on?"

E) All of the above.

Good job as always, MM! :applause:

BEEEEEP ! BEEEEEP !...............................ZOOOOOOOOOOOOMMM! :crackup: :crackup:

BEEEEEP ! BEEEEEP !...............................ZOOOOOOOOOOOOMMM! :crackup: :crackup:

Yea it looks like you had a bad day usin the Acme products against the old RR! :crackup:

Chuck

CoyoteJoe,
I just love that poor old Wiley Coyote! Your avatar looks like he is just realizing that his coffe is about to blow up in his face. Hee Hee!
God bless.
volatpluvia

Either it is going to blow up, or maybe he just saw the roadrunner stop on the rim of his cup and "make a deposit" in it?? :: :: :: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Look what Musketman made for me!! WHAT A GUY!! :master: :master: :master:

wilecoffee.jpg

You are welcome...

That roadrunner must have a filthy mouth. They beep out everything he says. :haha:

Coyote Joe,
After seeing some of the fine artwork MM has done (bluegil & bass drawings) I asked him to do my portrait and post it as my avatar. As you can see to the left he has done a very good job paying very close attention to detail. Actually that is what my wife thinks I used to look like. The detail I refer to is the lack of hair. This is self inflicted rather than being scalped. I maintain my hairstyle this way so that I don't need to wear a hairnet at work. What I need now is a Graemlin that "SNICKERS".

:master: Thanks MM :master:

Later
Zman

Back