• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

FOR SALE Awesome Powder Horn # 64

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This horn is really nice- Number 64 was also done for the CLA display table. It is for sale, asking $490.
It is a Left side carry, measuring 13" from tip to Mahogany base which measures 3" high by 2.5" wide. I twist-forged staple holds your strap secure.
The spout is round with a double ring and has a gracefully tapered octagon throat spout.
I incorporated a variety of borders, such as half-rosettes, acanthus leaves and scrolls, as well as dicing and a quilted area along the top. The bottom spine has a spiffy design incorporating some color . The facing panel features a shining Sun, and the opposite one has a Latin inscription, Libertas Perfundet Onmia Luce which translates to "Liberty floods all things with light".
This is a really nice horn which I would be proud to use or display.
I gratefully accept checks or Money Orders.
Thanks for looking!
~Bob

Attachments

• 64  a.jpg
    64 a.jpg
    828.9 KB · Views: 7
  • 64  b.jpg
    64 b.jpg
    564 KB · Views: 0
  • 64  c.jpg
    64 c.jpg
    621.5 KB · Views: 0