• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Back in the squirrel woods.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Testing the Manton copy again and I have come to the conclusion that the frizzen needs cooking in a carbon rich environment!
Anyway we did get some shots off to bag two greys.
The photos.

B.

Spikebuck said:
Nice going, Brits. :thumbsup: Hope you're feeling a little better.

Did the puppy go on a diet? For some reason in those pictures she looks a little thinner. :idunno:
Yes thanks, things have settled down again.
Jess is a skinny fussy eater type of dog.
She was scrapping with a large fox the other evening that was at lowest 1&1/2xher weight!

B.

Glad to see you in fighting trim again, Brits. I think it's wise, too, to ease back in with some smaller squirrels, work your way up to those big ones like last time, :grin:

Spence

George said:
Glad to see you in fighting trim again, Brits. I think it's wise, too, to ease back in with some smaller squirrels, work your way up to those big ones like last time, :grin:

Spence

Good advice, they do take some hauling out! Thanks. :hatsoff:

Outstanding...looks like you and Jess are back in the mix again. By-the-vby, how many of those does it take a to make a squirrel and kidney pudding? :shocked2: :haha: :wink:

Back