• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Back in the time machine

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave Poss

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Hello...Just signed on the forum. I've been into living history/buckskinning/trekking/rendezvouing/reenacting...or whatever the current pc term is now since the mid-70's. I was a member of the A.M.M.from the late 70's to about 1983 when I decided to go "Eastern" and their time frame was dedicated to the fur trade era....don't know if it's still like that or not. I then co-founded the Southeastern Frontiersmen. we grew too fast with chapters in La.,S.C., and Tenn. and the usual "politics" started that seems to always ruin a good thing. We kinda fell apart in '89.I dropped out completely until last year when I sold my business and was able to start doing what I love again...learning more about the 1750-1790 period. I was amazed at how much things have changed. With the internet, I can find out more vital info than I could in months of library research! I hope that I will be able to also provide some input to others instead of just asking questions. It's good to be here. :redthumb:

Welcome Longknife, glad to have ya, need someone who can shoot straight...

Maxiball, Zonie and Stumpkilled are crossed-eyed something awful...

longknife,
welcome to the forum, glad to have you on board!!
looking forward to your input.
again welcome & stay active
I am snake-eyes :peace: :thumbsup: :)

Back