• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Barrel fitment.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Old school

32 Cal
Reaction score
I have a t/c renegade 50 cal barrel which is 1" across the flats and picked up a cva Missouri stock which is 15/16 on a trade my question is can this barrel be inlet to the stock and if so will the cva lock work with the barrel. Curious if anyone has done any fitting of this sort.

I have a t/c renegade 50 cal barrel which is 1" across the flats and picked up a cva Missouri stock which is 15/16 on a trade my question is can this barrel be inlet to the stock and if so will the cva lock work with the barrel. Curious if anyone has done any fitting of this sort.
Going to be removing wood on sides and bottom of barrel channel. Probably replacing the tang. Will be moving the barrel key(s). Will ramrod hole in stock line up? A lot of work I would think. I’d be looking for a stock with a 1” channel, though the price on them has been rising quite a bit. Question about the Renegade barrel. How is the bore?

Yes, the asking price on stocks has been climbing considerably. The work involved dosent detour me, I enjoy that part. I am not sure the cva lock will work. The bore on the barrel is good, barrel has a few dings from someone using a metal instead of a brass punch. I can get those out fairly easy.

I’d look for a Renegade stock and/or a CVA barrel. Might even post an ad here and find somebody that has one or the other of the items you need and have somethin’ to trade to ya.

Thanks for the reply, I am new to the forum. I did not know you could sell on here. I think I am going to post a trade for a cva barrel. I have been doing some carving. And inleting on the cva stock,so I want to keep that.

Thanks for the reply, I am new to the forum. I did not know you could sell on here. I think I am going to post a trade for a cva barrel. I have been doing some carving. And inleting on the cva stock,so I want to keep that.
Check the rules for selling something in the forum. Believe you need to be a member for a couple weeks and have 5 posts.

Back