• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Barrel Removal

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

School Belle

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Help! Can anyone tell me how to remove the barrel from a Pedersoli Scout Carbine (.32 Flintlock)? I've removed the screw on top and the two on the side and the lock, but the barrel still won't come loose. I thought it would take down the same way as the Pedersoli Frontier/Blue Ridge/Hatfield, but it doesn't.

...are there pins in between the ram rod pipes?...you should be able to carefully push them out with some sort of punch the same size or a little smaller...then i think the barrel will be free...there also maybe a screw at the end of the barrel attaching the brass piece there...but the stock may just slide out from under it...good luck...

Back