• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Beaded Sheath

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pc.knife

40 Cal.
Reaction score
leather, glass bead, horse hair, copper tin

pochwa+indianska+1.jpg

Holy manure that's alot of beads! I'm assuming that those get strung one at a time? Looks real nice.

Man that is absolutely fine work! :bow:
I can appreciate the hard work as I have tried my hand at it and it ain't easy at all! In fact I really struggled with it. That is a different type of bead than I was working with but I doubt that is any easier to work with.
How many hours you got in that sheath, if you don’t mind me asking? What kind of a stitch did you use in the sheaths construction?
Once again grat work! :thumbsup:

That is great bead work. I have tried a couple of sheaths with beads and know how hard it is to keep those rows looking even. Don't worry about your lack of English......we usually understand what someone from around the world is trying to say.
:bow: :bow: :thumbsup: :v

50cal.cliff said:
How many hours you got in that sheath, if you don’t mind me asking? What kind of a stitch did you use in the sheaths construction?

I worked for a week in his spare time...
Used to pattern - Lazy Stitch and Whip Stitch to connect the edges of the leather

pc.knife said:
50cal.cliff said:

I worked for a week in his spare time...
Used to pattern - Lazy Stitch and Whip Stitch to connect the edges of the leather

Thanks for the reply. I suspected that might be the stitch. You have an extraordinary talent my friend! :bow:
I couldn't do that in a week working full time! :grin:

"NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT"!....Love to see great lazy stitch bead work! Not many people in this country doing it anymore for some reason?

Be sure to show us more when you can!

Rick :thumbsup:

Back