• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Bear Hunting with a PRB

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buckmaster

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hi guys....I would love to take a black bear this fall with a traditional muzzleloader and a prb.
I live in NJ, and since our bear hunt will probably be cancelled by the left wingers again...I am looking for an outfitter that caters to muzzleloader or archery hunters. I am willing to travel by car or plane. Open to any and all suggestions/experiences.
Thanks in advance.

PA has had some pretty good bear harvest in the last couple of years. If you get a PA license, maybe you'll be able to do a little preseason scouting. I don't have any information on guide services to offer you. I don't think that there are any, but I never looked either.

Do any of you other PA hunters know of anyone who provides that service here?

got a hold of me before bear season and i'll get ya going on what you'll need....plus we both can hunt and help each other pull our bears out of the woods....i used to live in N.J and have been in PA since november 1984....where ya at over there....talk to me with a pm fer details ok...............bob

Back