• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Beautiful Saratoga NY buck this morning...

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roundball

Cannon
Reaction score
The edge of the field in front of my Sister's house drops down a few feet to the road...this buck was just walking down the middle of the country road this morning...

111808NYBuckcropped.jpg

:grin: Short drag to the house too!

You can see his neck is all swollen up...bucks do the darndest thing during the rut...but maybe only once!

She Emailed a half dozen pics...this was the best to also show body size when I zoomed it up...he's a good 100-125 yards from her kitchen window

Saw one about this size running thru the rail yard couple of days ago. You are right they do some weird things during the rut.

She didn't see a bald headed kinda short guy dressed in period garb with a smoothie in hand limpin somewheres behind it did she? :hmm:

Swamp Rat said:
She didn't see a bald headed kinda short guy dressed in period garb with a smoothie in hand limpin somewheres behind it did she? :hmm:
you just described 75% of the Forum members... :rotf: I'm guessing I know who you mean.... :wink: ..I'm starting to wonder where ol' can is...suppose he got one so big that he can't lugg it out in one piece and he's staying onsite till he's eat it all?

Back